[TRANSCRIPT OF ANSWER]
Herbal Supplements And Remedies
Common questions and concerns that we get at euphoric herbals is, people are questioning about their milk, supply beans efficient, and they feel like their baby is nursing all the time. This is very, very normal that your baby is nursing all the time. It’s important to remember that your body is going to make what your baby meat needs. If your baby’s having six to eight, six to eight wet diapers and a 24 hour period, and your baby is not losing weight, your milk supply is fine. So before you begin using any herbal remedies to increase your milk supply, it’s important. Remember that herbal supplements and remedies have their place, but they cannot replace the guidance and support of a lactation consultant that they can provide you. So we always strongly encourage mothers to reach out to their lactation consultant in their community first, before trying any herbal supplements. So that way they can do get dig into a deeper potential cause that may be causing milk supply issues that herbal supplements cannot fix. But there are a couple herbal supplements and remedies that can be used to increase milk supply. So one of them is fenugreek. So while fenugreek is very well known for increase in milk supply, there are also some contra-indications and it only typically works for about 60% of women. The other 40% of women will find that it either decreases our milk supply or so they see no change in milk supply at all. Another herb that is often used to refer to is goats Rue. So go through as another herb, that’s going to actually stimulate the mammary glands in the breasts and help with milk production. Another great herb is fennel seed. This is something that can be used.
Try One Herb At A Time Before Combining
These herbs can be used in conjunction with one another or individually. We always do recommend when you’re starting a, an herbal protocol for Mixify to try one herb at a time solo for several days before combining to monitor for any adverse reactions or side effects. So fennel seed is another great herbs that can be used in conjunction with fenugreek. Another great herbs that you can might want to consider is oat straw. So a straw in addition, though, use for pregnancy for, the nervousness exhaustion that can come with pregnancy and it’s high in calcium and magnesium, because it’s such a high vitamin and mineral content, just putting that into our bodies and nourishing our bodies can increase our milk supply as well from the nutritions that are being depleted throughout pregnancy and birth. In conclusion, when you are considering using any herbal galactic logs for milk supply, you want to look at the individual ingredients possible Contra indications, but before you start beginning a protocol, you always want to discuss it with your healthcare provider and a lactation consultant first, and just know that there are many options out there and a lot of compound formulas that you can use to increase your milk supply.